The General Training Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Monday, May 06, 20191:30 PM - 3:00 PM
This session is for recipients funded under the SPAN NOFO and could also be applicable to DNPAO Ambassadors doing system level work. We will review the ECE system approach, including sub-options, and ask SPAN states to share their experiences with past success and future promising work aimed at embedding standards and implementing support for ECE providers into state systems. Using the Spectrum of Opportunities, SPAN states will provide highlights of their journey and specific achievements related to different spectrum areas in brief presentations. States will be engaged in discussion and networking to learn and share with one another.
- Understand the sub-options across the ECE Spectrum of Opportunities;
- Apply lessons learned from state examples (both SPAN and DNPAO Ambassador) and consider how they are relevant to their own state’s efforts;
- Learn from peers pursuing similar efforts and identified resources for implementation.
- Carrie Dooyema MPH, MSN, RN Behavioral Scientist, DNPAO, CDC
- Nora Geary MPH, MSW Early Care and Education Consultant, DNPAO, CDC
Mike Waldmiller, MPH, Public Health Advisor, DNPAO, CDC