The General Training Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Monday, May 06, 20191:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Come learn what public and partner audiences said about nutrition, obesity, and physical activity. This session will start with four examples from national and local message testing efforts. An interactive discussion will follow with attendees on how SPAN, HOP, and REACH recipients can use these findings and how to conduct local message testing efforts.
- List one benefit of message testing to communication and program efforts.
- Share insights and findings from one message testing effort.
- Identify how use message testing to support SPAN, HOP, and REACH program and communication efforts.
- Jill Birnbaum JD Senior Vice President, Field Advocacy Operations, American Heart Association
- Tennille Collins MPH Program Manager, Mississippi Public Health Institute
- Amanda Brown MEd, CHES Health Educator, Southern Nevada Health District
- Paula Clayton MS, RDN, LD Public Health Consultant, National Association of Chronic Disease Directors
Suzi Gates, MPH, Communication Team Lead, DNPAO, CDC
- Raise Your Voice. Change Lives.
- Before You Say a Word ... Conducting Audience Discovery to Inform Communications Strategy
- Let's SocialCise: Using National Messaging Resources to Help Develop Local Campaigns
- Assessing State-Level Decision Maker Support for Evidence- Based Approaches to Chronic
- COMMUNICATION RESOURCES