The General Training Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Monday, May 06, 201911:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This session will demonstrate how recipients can work with non-traditional partners, including sports associations, the military, and national nonprofits like AARP, to expand their reach and achieve their public health goals. These partners will show how their constituencies and resources can be used to improve their reach. These partners will show how their constituencies are important to public health and how they have worked with public health leaders in the past to promote healthy eating and active living.
- Have a greater understanding of the reach of non-traditional partners and the opportunities to collaborate.
- Learn about how these non-traditional partners have collaborated with public health in the past.
- Identify opportunities to connect with these groups and others in respective states and communities.
- Daniella Arigoni Director, Livable Communities, AARP
- Ben Goodman National Director, Mission Readiness
- Ali Boneval President, The Beltway Media Group
Karen Voetsch, MPH, Deputy Associate Director, Office of Policy, Partnerships, and Communications, DNPAO, CDC