The General Training Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Monday, May 06, 201911:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This session will highlight online tools that recipients and other stakeholders can use to enhance their work. Each presenter will demonstrate their particular online tool, showing what the capabilities of each, and getting questions from attendees as to how each tool can be used to implement their respective interventions. The online tools that will be demonstrated are the Active Communities Tool (ACT); the State and Community Media Center; and Data, Trends, and Maps.
- Name at least three online tools that can be used to advance their work.
- Explain how to access each online tool that is demonstrated during the session.
- Identify ways in which each tool is relevant to their NOFO activities.
- Kristine Day MPH Public Health Analyst, DNPAO, CDC
- Jana Scoville MBA Project Director, Banyan Communications, DNPAO, CDC
- Samantha Lange MPH, ORISE Fellow Office of the Associate Director for Science, DNPAO, CDC
Heather Devlin, MA, Lead Health Scientist, DNPAO, CDC