The General Training Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Tuesday, May 07, 20191:30 PM - 3:00 PM
This session will provide insight into how previously funded recipients have approached and successfully engaged partners in leveraging resources to enhance their CDC funded program. The session will provide a definition of leveraging resources and highlight three examples from funded partners. Participants will discuss action steps they can take to identify resources they may want to leverage.
- Identify effective community engagement strategies to leverage diverse resources.
- Understand how partners with different motivations can collaborate to leverage resources.
- Evelia C. Castillo MPH Program Manager, Texas A&M University, Health Science Center, McAllen Campus
- Tameka Brazile MBA Director, Prevention and Health Promotion, Multnomah County Health Department
- Brett McIff MSPH, PhD, PAPHS Physical Activity Coordinator, Utah Department of Health
LCDR Ashleigh Murriel, PhD, US Public Health Service, Epidemiologist, DNPAO, CDC