The General Training Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Tuesday, May 07, 201911:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The session will provide a brief overview of the theoretical framework for building and measuring community clinical linkages (CCLs), and share experiences from recent work that focused on increasing the capacity of community resources to establish CCLs. Attendees will gain insight on how to collaborate with state level efforts to achieve a common goal of improving linkage to evidence-based community programs for diabetes and heart disease.
- Describe the theoretical framework and initial steps that supports the implementation and evaluation of the community clinical linkages strategy.
- Understand how to leverage state level partnerships and activities to improve community clinical linkages for diabetes and heart disease programs.
- Magon Saunders DHSc, MS, RDN, LD Program Development Consultant, CDC
- Michael Sells MS, CHES Public Health Educator, CDC
- Sarah Fishleder PhD, MA, MPH, CPG, ORISE Fellow DNPAO, CDC
Claire Heiser, MS, RD, Team Lead, Program Development and Evaluation Branch, DNPAO, CDC