The General Training Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Tuesday, May 07, 201911:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Some people assume communication activities require a lot of money. That’s not the case! This session will provide examples, ideas, and tips from the field. SPAN, HOP, and REACH attendees will hear examples, get ideas, and share tips for planning, implementing, and evaluating communication activities with a limited budget.
- List one benefit of using communication to support public health programs.
- Describe one low-cost approach to for communication activities.
- Identify two communication resources available to SPAN, HOP, and REACH programs.
- Ann Stahlheber MS, RD, LD Program Manager, Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Denise Holston PhD, MS, RD Assistant Professor, Principal Investigator, Louisiana State University
- Peter Raeker MA, BS Communications Coordinator, Minnesota Department of Health
Jana Scoville, MBA, Project Director, Banyan Communications