The General Training Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Tuesday, May 07, 201911:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) will lead a workshop for SPAN attendees related to their breastfeeding work. The speakers will provide an overview of a learning community model designed to provide technical assistance and resources to the states, specifically on breastfeeding strategies. This workshop will focus on state assessments that will have been completed prior to the workshop and will lead the session in a learning community style.
- Identify the role that ASTHO will play in supporting the state work.
- Describe how the learning community will offer opportunities or shared learning around implementation of breastfeeding strategies.
- Identify the multiple resources and learning opportunities provided by ASTHO that will increase state capacity to implement their work.
- Ify J. Mordi MPH, PMP Director, Maternal and Infant Health Improvement, Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Harpur Schwartz Analyst, Maternal and Infant Health Improvement, Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
Carol MacGowan, MPH, RD, LD, Deputy Nutrition Branch Chief (Acting), DNPAO, CDC