The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Monday, May 03, 20213:15 PM - 5:30 PM
In this panel session, participants will hear about the techniques and practices found effective across multiple strategies and among priority population groups from fellow recipients. Participants will also have an opportunity to network with peers evaluating similar strategies and interventions. Attendees will be able participate in smaller, interactive breakout sessions.
- Amy Anderson Meyering, PhD Lead Evaluator, Health Statistics and Evaluation Branch Colorado Department Public Health and Environment, Denver, CO
- Indira Arce, MS, MPA Senior Evaluation Specialist, Department of Mexican American Studies, University of Arizona PIMA County REACH, Tucson, AZ
- John Bartkowski, PhD President, Bartowski and Associates Research Team, San Antonio, Texas
- Identify appropriate evaluation techniques across specific strategies
- Describe how to access or create data sources
Iris Joi Hudson, MPH Behavioral Scientist, Program Evaluation Team Program Development and Evaluation Branch, DNPAO, CDC, Atlanta, GA