The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Tuesday, May 04, 20211:15 PM - 2:30 PM
CDC encourages recipients to disseminate their great work beyond immediate stakeholders and consider publishing their findings. In this session, participants will learn about resources and tips for identifying the best information to publish and suggested journals and/or publication formats. Attendees will participate in smaller, interactive breakout sessions.
- Kathryn Cardarelli, PhD, MPH Evaluation Team Lead Associate Professor of Health, Behavior & Society, College of Public Health University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Brian E. Saelens, Ph.D. Professor, University of Washington, Seattle Children’s Research Institute, Seattle, WA
- Sonya Shin, MD, MPH Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School Associate Physician, Brigham and Women’s Hospital Project Lead, Partners In Health REACH Director of Research and Evaluation, COPE Program, Gallup, NM
- Jamie Chriqui, PhD, MHS Director, Division of Health Policy and Administration Co-Director, Health Policy Center, Institute for Health Research and Policy School of Public Health, University of Illinois at Chicago Evaluator, Illinois SPAN, Chicago, IL
- Determine which results add value to a publication
- Identify unique program information that should be highlighted in a publication
- Describe how to identify appropriate journals and publication formats
Iris Joi Hudson, MPH Behavioral Scientist, Program Evaluation Team Program Development and Evaluation Branch, DNPAO, CDC, Atlanta, GA