The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Tuesday, May 04, 20211:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Hear colleagues share their efforts in engaging partners, addressing challenges and finding innovations to implement healthy nutrition standards in various settings. This session will also include small groups to facilitate live sharing among participants and to discuss how to apply new approaches to your project settings.
- Jennifer Gautheir, MPA Senior Outreach Specialist, University of Wisconsin Division of Extension Menominee County/Nation, Keshena, WI
- Cindy DeBlauw, RD, LD Nutrition and Physical Activity Program Manager Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Jefferson City, MO
- Leesa Freasier, M.Ed, CTRS Physical Activity Program Manager University of Arkansas for Medical Science, College of Medicine Division of Family and Preventive Medicine Community Health and Education, Little Rock, AR
- Describe best practices to implementing and sustaining community-based SPAN, REACH, and HOP activities in healthy nutrition standards
- Describe important activities needed for effectively engaging various settings in implementing healthy nutrition standards
- Discuss common challenges in working with partners and ways to address their concerns