The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Tuesday, May 04, 20213:30 PM - 4:30 PM
COVID-19 has limited the ability to meet in-person. Now more than ever it is critical to have the skills to engage community members and stakeholders virtually. This session will provide skills and real-life experiences in successful virtual engagement.
- David Guthrie, MPA Community Clinical Linkages Consultant, McKing Consulting, DNPAO, CDC, Atlanta, GA
- Johnnie Washington, MSW Community Health Liaison, Minority Health Coalition of Marion County, Indianapolis, IN
- Thamara Labrousse, MS Director, Live Healthy Miami Gardens, Miami Gardens, FL
- Daphenie Joseph, CHES Clinical Linkage Coordinator, Peacemakers Family Service Center Trinity Church, Inc., Miami Gardens, FL
- Amanda Lahiere, MS Lead Analyst/External Evaluator, Q-Q Research Consultants, Miami Lakes, FL
- Miriam Bell, MPH Team Lead, National Diabetes Prevention Program Division of Diabetes Translation, CDC, Atlanta, GA
- Leneé Reedus-Carson, MBA Senior Program Manager, Black Women Health Initiative, Washington DC
- Identify components of successful chronic disease-related telehealth visits
- Describe approaches to help patients navigate virtual visits
- Assess priority population needs related to engaging with a virtual healthcare system