The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Tuesday, May 04, 20213:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Evaluation is key to public health program communication efforts. However, some people think evaluating communication efforts costs a lot of time and money. Join us to hear examples of how to evaluate your communication efforts on limited funds.
- Dave Mecham, MA Media/Communications Coordinator, Utah Department of Health, Salt Lake City, UT
- Travis Parker, Communications Director, The Wellness Coalition, Montgomery, AL
- Ruthie Losavio, Communications Coordinator, LSU AgCenter Healthy Communities, Baton Rouge, LA
- Describe low-cost approaches for evaluating communication efforts
- Identify ways to work with partners to evaluate communication efforts
Eunice Cho, Health Information Specialist II County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency, San Diego, CA