The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Wednesday, May 05, 20214:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Knowing your audience is key to successful communication activities. This session will share examples of how recipients have developed messages, materials, and campaigns for their audiences.
- Ellen Cartmell, MPA Communications Specialist, Kentucky Department for Public Health, Frankfort, KY
- Megan Ditterick, MS, RD Program Director, SNAP Ed and EFNEP Nutrition and Foods Specialist, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- Jacob Davis, MPH Tribal Programming Director, Prevent Child Abuse North Dakota, Fargo, ND
- Lee Itule-Klasen, BA, CES-NASM REACH & Unidos Program Manager, Pima County Health Department, Tucson, AZ
- Identify approaches for testing messages and materials with audiences
- Describe ways to develop and disseminate messages and materials with intended audiences
Nichelle Hoskins, MA Assistant Director of Healthy Living YMCA of Coastal Georgia and Healthy Savannah REACH, Savannah, GA