The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Thursday, May 06, 20213:00 PM - 4:00 PM
The Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGAs) provide advice on what to eat and drink to build a healthy diet that can promote health, help prevent diet-related chronic disease, and meet nutrient needs. Healthy People 2030 (HP 2030) sets data-driven national objectives to improve health and well-being over the next decade. This session will examine some of the updates and changes that have occurred with the DGAs and HP 2030 and how to leverage them to support program work.
- Jenna Seymour, PhD Senior Scientist, DNPAO, CDC, Atlanta, GA
- Deb Galuska, PhD, Associate Director for Science, DNPAO, CDC, Atlanta, GA
- Describe updates to the DGAs and HP 2030
- Identify relevant key recommendations
- Determine how can you leverage the DGAs and HP 2030 to support your work
Janelle Gunn, MPH, RDN Associate Director for Policy, Partnerships, and Communication, DNPAO, CDC, Atlanta, GA