The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Thursday, May 06, 20213:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This session will describe approaches and resources from food charity organizations, food access programs, and recipients to meet the soaring demand for food while advancing equity and food systems goals. Participants will hear about how to improve and sustain nutritious offerings in food distributions, food pantries, and community food retail outlets through partnerships among food insecurity and food access partners.
- Karen Shore, MPH Founder and Principal, Upstream Strategies LLC, Swarthmore, PA
- Alycia Santilli, MSW Director, CARE at Southern CT State University -REACH, New Haven, CT
- Michelle Shippy, MS, RDN Nutrition Incentive Program Manager Marion County Public Health Department, Indianapolis, IN
- LaToya Thomas, DHEd, MHA Program Director Faith Formula Human Services, Dallas, TX
- List new innovative partners and describe how various partners can advance these efforts.
- Identify new approaches to addressing food insecurity and healthy food access and equity through partnerships and systems strategies.