The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Friday, May 10, 201911:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This closing session will provide an overview of dissemination activities and lessons learned from DNPAO’s previous publication submissions. This session will also be an opportunity for recipients to share their dissemination needs and how the division can support their efforts. The session will conclude with a summary of evaluation expectations.
- Identify key lessons learned from DNPAO’s publication experiences.
- Understand and summarize evaluation expectations.
- LCDR Ashleigh Murriel PhD Epidemiologist, USPHS, DNPAO, CDC
- Kathryn Cardarelli PhD, MPH Associate Professor of Health, Behavior & Society, University of Kentucky
- Anu Pejavara MPH Lead Behavioral Scientist, DNPAO, CDC
Sahra Kahin, MA, MPH, Health Scientist/Evaluator, DNPAO, CDC