Early Care and Education - LCDR Ashleigh Murriel PhD USPHS, Epidemiologist, DNPAO, CDC
The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Thursday, May 09, 20191:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Plenary Session: Evaluation Peer Learning Communities Panel- Part 2
Location: Omni Atlanta Hotel, North Tower, M2, International Ballrooms DE
This plenary session is an opportunity to understand and discuss the performance measure profiles for Early Care and Education (ECE), Breastfeeding (BF) and Community-Clinical Linkages (CCL).
Session Learning Objectives:
- Understand the proposed performance measure profiles for Early Care and Education, Breastfeeding and Community-clinical linkages.
- Overview of the EPLC discussions for ECE, BF, and CCL.
- Discuss and finalize the performance measure profiles for ECE, BF, and CCL.
The following will be presenting:
- Breastfeeding - Sahra Kahin MA, MPH Health Scientist/Evaluator, DNPAO, CDC
- Community-Clinical Linkages - Stella Cory MD, MPH Health Scientist, DNPAO, CDC
Anu Pejavara, MPH, Lead Behavioral Scientist, DNPAO, CDC