The Evaluation Institute Schedule Organize and mark your calendars!
Friday, May 10, 20199:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Recipients will have the opportunity to self-select into groups based on their outcome evaluation strategy area of interest. The evaluation plan template and menu of evaluation questions will be used to guide peer-to-peer facilitated discussions. Discussion topics will include evaluation questions, possible data collection methods, and potential facilitators and barriers to collecting and obtaining quality data to answer proposed questions.
- Identify additional evaluation questions that can be used in their evaluation.
- Describe one additional approach or data collection method to measure long term outcomes.
- Identify facilitators and barriers that may impact their evaluation efforts.
- BETH MICHEL, MPH, evaluator, deloitte consulting, dnpao, cdc
- JEAN MCMAHON, PHD, evaluation fellow, dnpao, cdc
- SHARRICE WHITE-COOPER, MPH, health scientist/evaluator, dnpao, cdc
- STEPHEN J. ONOFRAK, epidemiologist, dnpao, cdc
- SIERRA HELFRICH, MPH, orise fellow, dnpao, cdc
- KATE REDDY, MS, mcking consulting, dnpao, cdc
- LCDR ASHLEIGH MURRIEL, PHD, us public health service, epidemiologist, dnpao, cdc
- NORA GEARY, MPH, MSW, early care and education consultant, mcking consulting, dpnao, cdc
- SAHRA KAHIN, MA, MPH, health scientist/evaluator, dnpao, cdc
- ERICA HESCH ANSTEY, PHD, program coordinator, mcking consulting, dnpao, cdc
- STELLA CORY, MD, MPH, health scientist, dnpao, cdc
- BROOK BELAY, MD, MPH, senior medical officer, dnpao, cdc